Yes, it's hard to believe Cooper is already 2 months old. He is getting so big! We went to the doctor this morning for his 2 month well check. He is 12 lbs 15oz (78%) and 24 inches long (85%). Since birth, he's grown 5 inches!! That is insane. We knew he was getting long because the 3 month outfits were looking like flood pants. Glad it's looking like the tall genes on Corey's side are the more dominent ones :) So far, he's doing great after his shots. He stopped crying in the office as soon as the nurse left the room and has been sleeping with his paci ever since we got home. I've got the Tylenol ready just in case. Here's to hoping the rest of the day is fussy-free :)
Onto another random note, I have been fascinated lately with Dean Karnazes, the crazy ultramarathon runner who runs hundreds of miles over several days without resting. I've been following his run across the country that's been on Regis and Kelly. (gotta love maternity leave!). He's taking 3 months to run from Disneyland to NYC. Who does that?? I've picked up his newest book (Run!) and am so hooked. Every story about every race he writes about just amazes me. In the back of my head, I think, "I wonder if I could do that?" Then I come back to reality. I actually enjoy running, but haven't ever run more than 5 miles at one time. Not saying that I want to become an ultramarathon runner because I'm reading Dean's book, but it does make me want to go on longer runs....maybe I'll start with a 10K and work up to a 10 miler, then a half-marathon if I have time :)
Back to Cooper--I will try to get some more pics up here later in the day. Still waiting on the pics from his "photo shoot" from the other day. There should really be some cute ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment