Happy Half Birthday, Cooper!! Tonight on our scale at home, he weighed a whopping 19.8 lbs!! His check-up is Friday morning, then we're off to Myrtle Beach for the first ever Hagemann Family Vacation for a week. We have been counting down the days for quite a while...actually since I started back after maternity leave 3 months ago :) I'm also very excited that we're going to drive down to Charleston one day during the week and visit with my friend Mollie from PT school. She just had a baby girl in May and I can't wait for Cooper and Miden to meet each other!
So much has changed in just 6 little months with Cooper. He can now roll over in both directions and has been sitting on his own for about a week now. He still falls backwards and to the side if he leans too far. I swear he's trying to crawl and it's just so cute when he gets his knees under him and his little butt in the air! Over the past few days he has learned how to blow raspberries, and has such a giggle fit when looking at the dogs or hearing them bark. Ahh, the little things that entertain us while watching our little man grow.
 |
| "I"m 6 months old today!" |
 |
| sitting like a big boy |
No comments:
Post a Comment