Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas (eve)!

So, since we have just 5 weeks until baby Cooper is due, I figured I may as well start one of these to try to keep everyone that we don't get to talk to very often updated on things. Today, I'm trying to enjoy my last day of my "weekend", since I have to work tomorrow.  I only have to work 4 hours, and the Holiday pay makes it worth it, but it's still Christmas and I'm not looking forward to it. 

Yesterday, we took the dogs to get groomed one last time before the baby comes, and they each made us a Christmas present!!

Corey and I both thought these were super cute and now they're on the tree!


Corey is probably thinking that I'm crazy, but the nesting instinct is in full swing!  The house gets swept and dusted almost daily, and I think I may have done 3-4 loads of laundry yesterday, along with baking some yummy treats from scratch.  I have a very hard time sitting still.  Oh, and can't forget that we installed the carseat, and tried to put the finishing touches on Coop's room.  Almost done! Just waiting for some cute wall hangings that are taking FOREVER to come into the store! 



Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!  Can't wait to watch A Christmas Story today!

No comments:

Post a Comment